View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
crsheilah
Connoisseur
crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Velocity Cruz T103
I just bought the Sony 505 too. I live in Costa Rica and have wanted a Kindle since they first came out. I decided why pay for features I won't be able to use here in CR and went with the Sony instead. I'm going to have to check out Calibre cause I have no idea what that's about! I won't have my ereader until mid April since my neighbor will be bringing it here after her visit to the States. Can't wait !!! Sheilah
crsheilah is offline   Reply With Quote