View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:24 AM   #39
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I remember when my youngest brother (now 43) was in school, they all had Apple's (commodores, I think). I was jealous they had computers in the school.

I believe that most school systems these days use Windows though, so I wouldn't be surprised he'd want what he's used to.

When the time came for me to buy my own personal computer for the first time, I was partial to the Apple Macs, but I also knew I'd be using Windows 3.1/DOS at work, and I didn't want to have to learn two operating systems at the same time. So I chose the PC.

My middle brother works in printing, and he's Apple all the way. But that's what *he* uses at work. Never fails to give me major grief about my Windoze . But it seems to me that a lot of people just choose the one they're used to, unless to "other kind" has something special they really want.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote