View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #24
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarich View Post
I am not sure fair is fair for the nook color.
It has a far better glare reduced screen for reading.
It has a very high DPI. But I guess to each their own.
I placed the NOOKcolor in the "fair" category for reading experience because it lacks the clarity of its E Ink Nook siblings in the "good" category, and shared LCD screen technology with the other occupants of the "fair" category.

If there's a case to be made for distinguishing its screen or other reading experience details above the other LCD-based ereaders, please let me know, and I'll assign a suitable "pro" to it.

Thanks, Zarich. Appreciate the input.