Thread: iPad Which iPad is for you?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #46
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILen(e View Post
I really doubt it.

As a portable device, it wouldn't even make a lot of sense to add an external hard drive, except when using a docking station.
I meant I wish I could plug a hard drive in, once in a while to access data without going outside my network. Or maybe I could just add a server to my network.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote