View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #63
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
No, but I have PhotoShop vs. 6.* on my Asus eeePC, and not being a professional graphics artist, or even a serious amateur, I have absolutely no idea what CS has that I don't. Besides, of course, a software package that costs two or three times the cost of the computer!
I have an old copy of PS7 that I could install, which only has minimal issues below 1024x768px (the very handy Palette Well gets squashed). But for me the biggest advantage with the newer versions of Photoshop is that now all of the tools and many filters work in 16-bit color mode. Also ironically the new interface in CS3 makes much better use of available screen real estate.

Last edited by Dylrob; 07-18-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote