View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #14
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I'm cautiously optimistic about the Fire HD. I want a new tablet this fall and the Fire HD looks like it's got a good fit on hardware. Screen's a bit smaller than I would like but at least it's bigger than 7" which is just too small for comics.

The real question mark for me is app support. If it supports ComiXology, it's probably a go due to the combination of price and resolution. If it doesn't - then the hardware is useless to me.

Just heard from ComiXology - they're going to be supported on the Fire HD out of the box. No word on CMX-HD yet.

Last edited by Lemurion; 09-06-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Good news
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote