Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #501
mikeww
mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 4 NT
Newbie here. please advise

I have this kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eReader.../dp/B0051QVESA

I believe you guys call it the Kindle 4 NT?

Anyway, PDF reading is horrible, I cannot zoom properly. I've tried all the methods in this post but nothing is acceptable. I want to try this Duokan firmware. Seems the en.duokan website is no more..

What I want to know is, suppose I mess up somehow installing the Duokan, or perhaps I don't like it and want to return my Kindle to the stock firmware. Can I do that? If so, how?

Last edited by mikeww; 05-24-2012 at 01:46 AM.
mikeww is offline   Reply With Quote