View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 06:13 AM   #15
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
How many people can watch the same TV at once? And how many can read the same Bookreader??
The argument can go both ways. But this is rather like comparing a motorbike to a bus, each has differing functions based on similar technology
A non sequitor I think.
99.9% of the time only one person is using my TV. My problem with the too expensive thinking is that I do not understand how you decide what is too expensive. Is this relative to your income? Is it relative to what other things cost? Is it relative some fair price? Or is it just that it is perceived to be too expensive that is the problem?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote