View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #57
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
OK, first I have enclosed a screen shot of the embed property area. The top box is what is allowed with this font and the bottom box is a description of all possible descriptions in the top box.

Now about setting a base font in BD. Open BD and select Make e-book|Sony Reader. On the top are three (3) tabs, select "styles" and you will see the settings for each element in BD for Sony Reader. This is also where you can add external fonts to the BD arena. I save my selections under "default" so that they will load each time without my having to think about it.

As for listening and calling people by the form of address they request ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FontEmbedProp.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2968  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote