Thread: Reading Chair?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #84
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I upgraded my porch chair to a zero gravity model like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Caravan-Canopy...dp/B0032UY0BU/

I also recently replaced my desk chair with a "massage recliner" where I'll read occasionally with or without the motors going. For longish reading sessions it's usually either the z-grav on the porch or my captain's chair and ottoman in the living room (orange guys below).

taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote