View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #22
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilelover View Post
I think at this age the best one should download first is the dragon dictation and 4. Magnifying Glass app
Thanks for the suggestion mobilelover. I believe Dragon Dictation is an iOS only app.

This is an Android tablet and has a lot of speech-to-text features built in (aside from the accessibility features).

I was able to bump the font size up system wide via the system settings. Nova Launcher and the Giganticon app allowed me to bump up the size of app icons throughout the system.

I'm not sure what "4" is. If you tell me what it is, maybe I can find a comparable Android app.

Thanks again.

Edit: I think I misread your sentence. I thought you were referring to an app but you're suggesting purchasing an actual magnifying glass.

Last edited by daffy4u; 06-21-2013 at 11:30 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote