View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #269
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
I'm not sure the amount of ram is the culprit, the bug has been brought up to me by an italian user who owns the newest Firefly with 256MB of ram and I managed to replicate it on my 128MB reader.
forum@simplicissimus.it

Btw, another silly question of the day (someobody has to ask them, hehe). What does the reset exactly do? Does it delete firmware updates and restore the original firmware the reader was shipped with? Does it delete software patches for PDFreader, Coolreader etc. too?

Last edited by yayo; 02-18-2013 at 04:45 AM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote