View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
ninelives1
ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I assume you have thought of the null solution: any time you want to view a screensaver image, press the power button to put it to sleep after opening the cover and waking it up.

Otherwise, your only hope is a hack to alter the behavior of the magnetic sensor event so that it wakes without unlocking. Which I will admit strikes me a strange, after you pay $40 for an 'active' cover from Amazon.

Or surgically alter your cover to insert a transparent window.
Damn. So there's no easy way to fix this. And it's $20, not $40. I was just tired of that smug looking mofo drinking out of his tiny cup of coffee.
ninelives1 is offline   Reply With Quote