View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #10
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolC View Post
My Sony 600 died at 18 months (insured) so I went to look for a replacement. Fortunately, I had finished my purchased books and was going to try library books. I loved the reader -- everything except the screen was difficult to read in certain light conditions and I had to use the light that came in the cover.
I really wanted another Sony, but when I compared them all at the store, I fell for the Nook Color and bought it. I absolutely love it! The contrast is amazing, it's quite easy to buy books, and the ones I looked up were the same price through Sony, B&N and Amazon. Plus with the Nook, there is the added bonus of chess, which I enjoy. I'm not sure if I can get library books, though.
You can get Library books on your Nook Color. I imagine it works the same was as it did with your Sony.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote