View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #3334
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
Attempting to access plugin configuration gives me an error message along the lines of "a float is required" and attempting to grab stuff from Mediaminer yields another error with details as follow:
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 77: invalid continuation byte

Anyone willing/able to help me with this?
If you give me a debug output showing the "float is required" error I might have guess. But my first impulse to say to at least update to calibre 1.48 even if you can't go to 2.X.

As for the Mediaminer error, as I recall that site is rife with mis-encoded text. If you post the story URL, I'll look at it.