View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
wayamauro
Connoisseur
wayamauro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KindleDX
Sony 505 showing transparencies???

Again, maybe it is just my luck or something. NOW THIS READER IS WRONG TOO??
I am sorry I posted 3 new threads but everything is a different thing, a new problem every single time, I can not believe it. Maybe you guys have seen this before and can help me.
I just exchanged the other unit for a new one, and I finished charging it, and guess what? It turns on perfect, as white as heck, really white, really good background. Now, all of a sudden when it goes into the menus...you can actually SEE the last page through the new page. OK, let me explain it better: imagine that you have two different pieces of papers with some text written on them. You put them both together, same size, same color, white in this case. You look at them through light and what do you see? You can see BOTH documents. This is what's happening with my just opened Sony Reader. I am telling you, say I go to..."Collections", right? well I can see the WHOLE Reader menu (the first page I just went through in order to go to Collections)only that the words seem to be faded away. Say that I go see a picture, ok...then when I go back to the main menu, I CAN SEE the picture still, but faded away.
What in the world is going on?

Anybody help please. This is so frustrating now.

Thank you so much
wayamauro is offline   Reply With Quote