View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 06:32 PM   #11
mrevent
Zealot
mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle 3w, dxg, 5, Kv
I also need help with converting a mobi dictionary (kindle format) to stardict format --if that is at all really possible...

I am pretty much unfamiliar with coding work and unsurprisingly I cannot make penelope work...

Downloaded the package and in Terminal (OSX 10.9), the following command works: python -m penelope.

But that's it

(Tried to install dictzip but failed there: sudo apt-get "command not found" Probably the link I found didn't lead to the right dictzip package... Where does one find the "dictzip executable" the manual refers to?)

If someone has time to write some quick instructions for 10.9, I would be really grateful.

(If relevant: my "ultimate purpose" is to then convert the stardict dictionary to Apple dictionary format with Dictunifier to use multiple Kindle dictionaries on the Desktop)
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote