View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #18
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
i loved my galaxy note 10.1. has an spen, fast processor, dang good battery life... it was the best android tablet i ever owned. i chose it over the nexus 10 mainly for the sd card slot and spen.

i sold it and bought a samsung 700t - way more powerful but 1/2 the battery life... i kinda think i got gypped. seems if i need the power my desktop and laptop aren't that far away and if i am that far away i'd prefer battery life. i got the 500t too, but may end up selling it if i can live with the short battery life of the 700t. if not, the 700's going back.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote