View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It doesn't bother me.
I'm not surprised. Most people of indifferent taste aren't bothered by billboards at every intersection or twenty minutes of commercials before a movie either.

There is an unfortunate spillover that results from that sort of niggardly attitude, though. I have spoken to developers who decline to release paid versions of their apps because embedding ads is more profitable. Not to mention the now-routine practice of collecting and selling user data to marketing companies. As the saying goes, if you aren't paying for it, you're the product.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote