View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
I am the owner of the first gen Nook and am thinking about upgrading to the NST (haven't decided about the glow version), and would like to know if the NST, other than the touch screen, is so much better than the original?

What would be the best reasons to buy the NST vs keeping my original?

tiniree
The NST is a much better reader, and I would highlight the much improved battery life, reduced weight, better ergonomics and UI as its stronger points against the original nook. But that said, if you're happy with the original nook and it serves its purpose, the only reason to upgrade would be new toy lust.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote