Thread: Rdio deleted?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Rdio deleted?

I was trying to move Rdio off my sd card to my extsd using Astro. I got an error message, the Vox froze, I turned it off and then on again and Rdio is no longer on my sd! My space has increased by the almost 1.2 gb it once occupied! I'm not dissappointed it dissappeared as I was definitely never going to use it and it was the app that took up the most space but since it was reported that we could not remove the original apps, I wasn't trying to delete...
I verified RDio using the app manager, it still has it's icon but now occupies only .9 mb and all data etc. has been deleted.
Anyone else have a similar experience?
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote