View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
outlander78
Zealot
outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc 7
Hard Case Crime epubs

I stumbled across some good news, which doesn't seem to have been advertised on either Hard Case Crime's website, or their publisher's, Titan books - many of the titles are available for sale online. I've started buying mine from Kobo, but I expect they are on other sites as well.

edit: If you are looking on kobo, try searching for titles or author + "titan" - unfortunately, kobo's search functions and listings don't include a way to find every HCC or Titan Books listing - "hard case crimes" isn't helpful, and "titan" appears in hundreds of fantasy and science fiction novels.
outlander78 is offline   Reply With Quote