View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #14
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
What ya dont (me too !!) understand now will come clear later and you can refer to the printed out posts....Not sure if Im making sense, long day !!!
That makes perfect sense. I am not understanding a lot of stuff now, or why I might need a particular app, but I am sure that somewhere down the track I am going to have a moment and go, yeah, that's what they were talkin' about.

Am still waiting on my nook, it seems to be somewhere transiting in Hong Kong...
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote