View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So either way, I have to reload all my apps and data. The only question is how much money I will pay first. Yippee.

This may be an indelicate question, but will my adept liberator still work, or will I have to regenerate the key code once I reinstall ADE? I am not sure if the code is tied to my computer or to my user name.

I guess every band has their issues. Every windows laptop I have owned, the screen would die at exactly the two year point. Every single time.

Either way, thank god for drop box. I would be hosed without it. Can you imagine trying to sort out 900 ebooks, never mind everything else, without it?
I used Dropbox as well for my ebooks, only 90 though (I pruned mine about two weeks ago) I think the problem is that laptop components are prone to this kind of deterioration, quicker than a desktop at any rate. That's why I've had lots of failures with Mac products, because almost their entire line is built upon laptop type parts (and yes I've had quite a few laptops die on me, Apple or no).

The key will have to be regenerated as far as my knowledge goes.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote