View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #1
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
Converting Pages to Word

I am due to pass on my trusty 3KG dell "Laptop" to my better half for use on his startup business, as I have finally bitten the bullet and ordered One.

Yes my iPad is on its way. Seeing as most of the writing I do is on trains, and in hotel bars, when I'm away on business, I think this is definitely the way to go.

My question now, is what App should I download to use to write on. Its got to be able to either export in Word 97-2000 format, of even save in it.

Any recommendations?

Does Pages do it, or should I use something like Quick Office or Office2HD? both of which claim to be word compatible (in fact I have quick office on my Iphone)
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote