View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #15
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
So which files do I need to download to get just the CIA World Factbook?

I'm assuming that it is just -- World Fact eBook0.7.3.prc -- and that this file contains everything but the flags. Is that correct?

If I want the flags I also need to download -- CIA World Factbook - flags.prc -- and this file only contains flags. Is that correct?

The file -- CIA World Factbook.prc -- is an older version that I probably don't need to download. Is that correct?

My apologies for being dense and needing clarification.

P.S. I think Harry's in a bad mood.

Last edited by Daithi; 04-15-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added the P.S.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote