Thread: Gone for awhile
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #133
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
A large Peterbilt truck decided to do a u-turn right in front of me on the highway about 2 today. I hit him broadside doing 70.

They called life-flight because they thought I was dead ... but after I crawled out of the wreckage that used to be my car and danced around for them to show them I was only a bit bloody, they called it off.

iPhone destroyed, I'm in a lot of pain ... bad sprains. but nothing broken. So, back on pain meds for a bit... and hard to type with only one hand, so don't worry if I don't post for a few days.

Sheriff said a few inches to the right and I would have been decapitated.

Wheeeeeee
This just makes me want to crawl up into a ball and hide somewhere. I'm sorry, Ricky. I hope you're feeling better or that you do soon.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote