View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #28970
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun they rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done, but clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Xm30heHms )

Good morning, everyone! (Only 160 shopping days 'til Christmas.) Big white puffy clouds in the sky this morning, a sky so blue I can only think someone painted it! Beautiful! I think this will be a very good day for both cloud and river watching! There's a mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea calling my name, saying 'drink me! Drink me! Think I will! ..... Good stuff! I feel like something different for breakfast today, so it's off to Mickey D's for a sausage/egg McMuffin! I like those once in a while, even here where regular McD burgers are almost inedible. (Thai beef is vile, but the pork is some of the best in the world.) Can't handle the McD sausage in Malaysia either, as being a Muslim country, they make their sausage from chicken instead of pork. Not 'bad,' just not as good. OK... one more mug of tea, then a fast walk into town!

KK, how's your PT going? Ready to polka yet?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote