View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #74
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Geoff I have a Kobo (native) app on my Playbook, which I used as my primary ereader for over a year (a year or two ago).

I bought ebooks via Kobo irrespective of their DRM status and was able to open and read each of them on the Playbook.

However, I don't know anything about BB phones and Kobo, that is, whether there's ever been a Kobo phone app or not. Yep, I've got a BB phone - but never been interested in reading books on it.

Edit

And I have recently re-tested the Kobo Playbook app and can still enjoy reading whatever book, DRM or not, on it.
I doubt Blackberry is a good indicator of epub. Unless I'm mistaken, on the Playbook app anyway, you can ONLY USE kepubs (there is no option to add regular epubs to it).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote