Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #136
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Right, so I'm doing that. And how fun, Desktop has decided to put ALL my kepubs on the Glo, while I'd just gone through them all one by one to decide which I wanted to not sync (most of them) with the new 2.4.0 firmware option grrr.

Edit: I suppose 2.4.0 isn't on there yet though as I only just reset and downloaded firmware. I was wondering where the annoyance would be to keep them all in my library as apposed to how I had them all deleted before. Now I know. Factory reset will be more work.

Edit2: ...and I should've saved my Kobo eReader.conf file

Ahhhh - but did you take your upholstery off (bra!)
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote