View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #220
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
lol...I think you were writing your post at the same time I wrote mine!

The issue is not making them work right for specific devices, the issue is NOT LETTING them work right on any devices that COULD support them. If you enable the mailto feature, and the user's device doesn't support an email client, then the user will not know the difference. If the user's device DOES support an email client then NOT having it enabled will appear as if the ePub is broken.

Last edited by Turtle91; 01-27-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote