View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Ay, yes, TWIT. I used to love MacBreak Weekly, until it became a weekly dose of everything Apple does wrong as a company. Stick to the tech, please.

I bought a DROBO on their recommendation. The fan in the damned thing failed immediately after the one-year warranty was up. DROBO wouldn't replace it under warranty, so I took it apart myself. The fan was was not removeable. Couldn't replace it without destroying the entire unit. It's been more than a year, and I'm still irritated about it.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote