Thread: Library Ebooks
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #29
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I borrow both ebooks and downloadable audiobooks from the Boston Public Library and the suburban Minuteman Library network. The audiobooks work better for me, because I can load them onto my Zune, and they don't go poof! after two or three weeks. I can finish the books and then delete them. Ebooks, on the other hand, always seem to time-out before I get them read. (I know I could remove the DRM, but I'd feel funny doing that on a library book.)
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote