View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
AdobeDE on Bebook

Thanks Wallcraft - it looks like the only way to go to a specific chapter is by page-by-page advance.

I have Adobe Digital Editions on my PC and opened the Haggard omnibus. ADE acts the same as my Bebook - on ADE there is a 'Catalog' on the right side of the screen next to the ebook page - this showed the 3 volumes in the ebook. When I chose a specific volume using the catalog, it opened but there was no catalog accompanying the text. With ADE there seemed to be no way to go to a specific chapter in the volume, so it is no easier to read an omnibus with ADE on a PC than with my Bebook.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote