View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by comtrjl View Post
Amalthia,

you haven't said whether you're running Windows XP or Vista and that may have some bearing on this.
Have you tried looking in the Ebook devices -> Sony area in the Troubleshooting section (it's here:https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114): there may be something there that is similar to your problem. There are various solutions there involving admin rights, or the locations of files, or DEP. In particular there's a post from Sony support listing the directories which need to be removed for a complete uninstall - probably useful with your problem:

Good luck,
bob
Hi bob!

thanks so much for your help.

Next time I'll remember to post my operating system which is XP.

Will give this a shot when I get home tonight.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote