View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
kindle on auction for $1050 starting price. insane.

to the credit of the masses, i notice that while there are only 4 days left on a 10-day auction, there are no bids yet (of course, that doesn't mean some idiot with more money than they know what to do with won't "snap it up" at the last minute. )

i notice the seller is playing the oprah card. i also notice they claim that "these prices won't last" (i should hope not), "THEY WILL CONTINUE TO ESCALATE AS THE HOLIDAY APPROACHES."
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote