View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I don't know about the Fire HDX, but you can delete unwanted collections within the Kindle for iOS app. But it only deletes them in that app, not universally. There is no way to delete them universally that I know of outside of calling CS. Once upon a time when you imported collections to a new device or app you would get the option to choose which device/app from which to import them. Apparently there is no option like that now.
This is still available on the pw2 and the k4pc, unfortunately it works worse now than it did before. When I contacted CS, the rep stated the techs did something to it and you had to have all your books on the device in order for all the collections to import, but that doesn't work either. I tried importing with all my books on the device and only a subset and only about 10% of the collections import and none of them completely. And all the collections that you have ever completed and are associated with the device you are importing from imports onto the new device. Which is a major pain in the azz to get rid of. They just linger around forever. Which is why I was hoping Amazon was putting the control of our collections into our hands with this cloud collections thing.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote