View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #27
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
As I mentioned, I don't have a tablet and my Kobo is my only reading device. So there's no way there could have been cross-contamination with something else--at least in my case.

And as you said, it doesn't stop me from reading, which is the best point. However, I'm an obsessive organizer, and knowing my books are floating around in there unassigned to shelves drives me a bit batty.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote