View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #9
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqref View Post
Hey Steve

I have to send you to the Business Rusch at kriswrites.com, for her latest post (as of Thursday).

The bottom line: WRITE SOMETHING NEW!!!!

I haven't seen anything actually new from you. I've got lots of old paperbacks. A very few I've also got ebooks, but I don't want to buy new ebooks of old paperbacks I want to buy and read NEW STEPHEN GOLDIN books.

Write something new. publish it. Repeat.

It doesn't always have to be good. It has to be finished.
Hi Roger,

Thanks for writing. It's always great to hear from devoted readers. I absolutely agree with Kris--that's the best possible advice...although practical considerations don't always make it as feasible as it ideally should be. The rough draft of a new Jade Darcy book, a prequel to Affair of Honor, has been completed, but Mary's health problems mean it'll be some while before a final version is ready for publication. I've started several projects and set them aside because they weren't going as well as I liked.I'm about to start work on Spacer's Holiday, a sequel to Assault on the Gods; if things go well, it could be out by the end of the year. (I'm no longer as young and energetic as I used to be.) Meanwhile...

Have you tried Polly! yet? It's fantasy rather than sf, but Spider liked it and I've got a bunch of other 5-star reviews for it.

Anyway, not everyone is as enlightened as you are when it comes to my previous works, so I'm trying to educate them as best I can. I promise to keep plodding on, chipping away at the big block of entropy in front of me. With a bit of luck, I'll produce something new to entertain and delight you.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote