View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #14412
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I finished rereading Justin Cronin's The Passage yesterday. I had forgotten a lot of what happened in the two years since I've read it. It was a good read and I still stand by my critique that the middle part could have done with some editing to keep the pace up.

Last night I started The Twelve, I've read about 10% and I can't wait to continue.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote