View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
petition for NC/NT keyboard/case

As of now, there's some hope for CM7/9, but not a lot of hope for the locked Tablet. Personally, since you can easily sideload apps and use your own launcher, the vanilla, unrooted Tablet pretty well meets my needs. Or it would, if B&N would embrace usb host and implement a hid driver and then provide a nice tailored case with a well laid-out keyboard included.

I sent just such a request via B&N's email support today, and now I'm looking to see if there might be others interested in joining the cause. One request is easy to ignore, and if there are like-minded folks who want a nooktop/nookbook, I'd love to see us pester them until they relent.

Post here if you're interested, if not, no worries.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote