Thread: A.A. BIG BOOK
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about cars - in the UK, the "A.A." is the "Automobile Association" .
Oddly, I thought of (and, actually, in passing, thought of you, Harry, and thought you may have thought of) A.A. Milne. Winnie, however, may not be a great help to a person with addictions (especially if that addiction is honey), unless, perhaps, they achieve some kind of insight like Benjamin Hoff.

Hmm, I think A.A. Milne's work may be out of copyright in some 50+ countries...I may have some googling to do (oh, I note there's an A.A. Milne non-Pooh book already here)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote