View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #325
thelastgunslingr
thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi, how are you all?

I have 5.3.1 Paperwhite jailbroken with 1.6.N with custom screensavers kindle-linkss-0.6.N . I've read thoroughly across a few threads such as this one, the screensavers one, and ixtab's, but I am slightly confused about the new 5.3.3 update.

Do I uninstall the current jailbreak, then install the new 1.7.N jailbreak, then update 5.3.3 and apply kindle-linkss-0.7.N?

Or may I just apply the update_jailbreak_bridge_1.7.N, update to 5.3.3, then install kindle-linkss-0.7.N ?

Or do I have to uninstall the current jailbreak, then install ixtab's jailbreak to even update to 5.3.3?

Sorry if that sounded confusing at all, thank you for taking the time to read this
thelastgunslingr is offline   Reply With Quote