View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #83
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@mrmikel - sorry you have me confused. Is this something you are able to replicate at will? If so, can you give us the exact steps (and attach a sample epub if that is necessary)? Because if I just take your paragraph text above and switch to BV it works fine. If I add a </p> at the point you put the "(extra /p tag was here.)" then as expected I get an interactive prompt warning me it is not well formed preventing me switching to BV.

And if instead I hit ctrl+. at that position, the text that gets inserted is "</!-->". Now that is a bug in the insert closing tag logic, but it isn't the cause of your issue.