View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:36 AM   #12
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Again, I understand that both PayPal and credit card companies take their cut from transactions. That is how they make a living. The thing is I can change between different credit cards if I don't like a specific company and how they do other things. But unfortunately I don't have that option when it comes to PayPal, since they have all but a monopoly on small international payments.

Some people just don't like dealing with PayPal because it is PayPal and they have had some bad experiences from dealing with them. But, as I've also already said, there really is no good alternative in this case.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote