View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
"As much as I like the NYT they should be careful about these reviews when they have a vested financial interest in the success of this device over any other, as it is the only device they sell their newspaper on.

I think that in this case that's a non-issue, since the NYT now offers its online edition free, so I am assuming the money is not going to them. Pogue, BTW, reviews whatever he thinks is important, and if I can fault him for something, it's that too often he reviews products without really testing them in real life, making his reviews sound like puff pieces (though not this one, I think).
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote