View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #14
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
JPS as soon as Sony puts out a 'lit' ereader then I'll buy it, and I guess that the first lit model will be the T2 with a front light (like the Kobo Glo, for example). But that guess is merely based on the thought that Sony probably wants to catch up and compete with the companies selling lit devices fairly quickly.

I prefer my 650 to the Glo, but I need the Glo for reading where the light is poorish because book lights aren't my preference.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote