Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 AM   #31
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
Thanks Rumpelteazer. Good news for all us benelux-ers, as far as I'm concerned the sooner the better.

Let the Amazon vs Bol war begin!
LOL.

IMHO Bol has been in panic mode the last couple of months. Opening new "departements" such as baby supplies and kitchen wares. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a direct reaction to Amazon opening the Dutch/Benelux store.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon opens the new store when a new Kindle, the Fire 2 or maybe the Kindle Touch with glowlight, is released.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote