View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:48 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Uh, I would feel like such a Kindle-lady of the evening. Always knowing my commission depended on 'making the sale'. I just love talking about it to whoever will listen, for the pure joy of it. Can you guess who never was able to work commission oriented jobs?
Actually, the best sales people say that it's nothing more than talking enthusiastically about a product. If you LOVE the product it makes it that much easier to do.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote