View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #15
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
Well, really about 1 month. I mean 3% each day for 30 days is 90%, and I seldom let it go below about 25% before I charge it.

As far as why they say it is the best e-ink reader, well most people don't have this battery problem, and reviewers probably never have it (they don't have it long enough). I'm happy with it overall, even with the problem. In fact, I love it.
Understood. To quote one sixteen-years-old-bad-ass girl: "May the odds be ever in your favor."

AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote